Doctor Information & Referral Kit Request Form
Did you know… A large segment of the senior population is at greater risk for depression, and a hearing loss can be a silent contributor. People with hearing loss gradualy begin to withdraw from family and friends. Did you know… If your office sees twenty-one adults age sixty-five or others, seven will have a hearing loss. The majority of these adults will have sensori-neural hearing losses and can only be helped with hearing instruments. Hearing loss is the third most prevalent chronic disability among older adults, superseded only by arthritis and hypertension. At Better Hearing Centre Inc., we have the most advanced hearing devices and equipment for auditory assessment available.
- Audiograms: hearing screening tests and comprehensive hearing assessments
- Tympanograms: Ipsilateral and Contralateral measurements
- Video Otoscope ear inspections
- Counselling and teaching about hearing aids
- Making impressions for ear molds, hearing protection (eg. industrial noise plugs) and specialty molds (eg. Swim plugs, musician ERl5 or ER25 plugs, Sound Scope hunting hearing protection)
- Choosing and fitting hearing aids
- Hearing aid repairs
- Performing Rea[ Ear Verifications
- Counselling and providing clients with assertive listening devices such as amplified telephones, FM systems, TV Listening systems, safety warning devices (e.g. Smoke detectors and vibrating alarm clocks), PersonaI Amplifier Systems (eg. Pocket Talker)
- Bluetooth technology
- Battery sales - battery club program available
Geri Tomlin, BC-HlS
Interested in Receiveing a Doctors Referral Kit.
Please fill in the form below, and one will be mailed out to your office.