Better Hearing Centre is OPEN to provide our patients with the highest quality hearing care, by appointment only. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time. If you need hearing service, please contact us ahead of time to schedule your appointment.
Our Safety Promise
At Better Hearing Centre, we want you to know that the health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. We also want you to feel confident that you’ve made the right decision in choosing us for your hearing healthcare needs. That’s why we are monitoring and adhering to the Health Canada, Alberta government, and our health authority's guidelines, to ensure every step of your visit is clean, safe and comfortable.
- We stagger appointments
- We clean and sanitize between appointments
- We disinfect all equipment
- We wear masks
- We maintain proper distancing where possible, and when not possible, we wear appropriate PPE
- We screen employees and clients for signs of illness
- We offer virtual appointments when possible
- We pre-screen via phone to minimize in-person contact
- We can arrange for shipping of items such as batteries and wax guards directly to your home
Thank you for your continued support!